"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE (John 3:16)."
· John 6:47 and John 3:36 say, "HATH everlasting life". The word "hath" is present tense, and means "possesses now." If you HAVE everlasting life, could it ever stop?
· John 10:28 says, "shall NEVER PERISH". This one English word, "never," is from four Greek words: Oume, Eis, Ho, and Aion, which mean, "No not never, at any time, or any place, male, female, or neuter, perpetually." (Strong's Concordance 3364, 1519, 3588, & 165).
· John 10:28, 29 says, "neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand…and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." You are in Christ's hand. You are in the Father's hand. Christ and the Father are one (v.30). You could never escape this "double security."
· John 3:18 says, "He that believeth on Him is NOT CONDEMNED." Since you are not condemned, how could anyone condemn you to hell? Likewise, John 5:24 says that those who believe "shall NOT come into condemnation;" but they have ALREADY PASSED from death unto life. (See Romans 8:1, 31-34).
· John 5:22 and John 12:48 says, God the Father has committed all judgment to His Son. Christ is the One who will judge all men…And HE says you are judged if you REJECT HIM. Since Christ is the Judge, and He says you are not condemned if you believe, then you are NOT condemned if you believe. The case is settled!
· Hebrews 10:14 says, "For by one offering He hath perfected FOREVER them that are SANCTIFIED." "Sanctified" is from the Greek word "hagiazo" (Strong's Concordance 37), which means "to make holy, pure and blameless." Those who have accepted Christ's payment for their sin are given PERFECTION FOREVER, and God says you are then HOLY and BLAMELESS. How could you go to hell when God considers you holy and blameless?
· Philippians 3:9 says that Christ's very own righteousness becomes yours when you receive Him as your Savior. God no longer sees your own righteousness (Isaiah 64:6) when you are in His Son, but only sees Christ's righteousness instead. Isn't Christ's righteousness good enough to get you to heaven?
· Acts 13:38, 39 says that those who believe in Christ receive forgiveness of ALL SINS and justification from ALL THINGS. If ALL your sins are forgiven you, which sin could possibly send you to hell?
· John 6:37, 39 say that all those who come to Christ are safe because Christ says He will not cast them out for any reason. (Since all judgment has been committed unto Christ, and He will not lose you, you shall NOT be lost!) This is also the will of the Father. All those who have come to Christ will be raised up at the last day. None will be lost. Not even YOU! If you have come to Christ you are completely safe.
· John 17:11 says that God the Father is keeping us, through His own Name! God cannot send us to hell for it is He who is keeping us FROM hell.
· I Peter 1:4, 5 says that God has begotten us again by the resurrection of Jesus Christ "To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you. Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation, ready to be revealed in the last time." God is reserving a place in heaven for us. He is keeping us safe for our place in heaven by His own power.
· John 14:3 says, "...I go and prepare a place for you. I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." Christ is preparing the place in heaven that God the Father is reserving for us. If our salvation could be lost, and if there were any chance we would not go to heaven, all this preparatory work in heaven would be for nothing; it would be in vain.
· Philippians 1:6 promises that God has begun, and God will finish, the work involved in your salvation.
· Ephesians 1:13, 14; 4:30 promise that God's Holy Spirit keeps you sealed until you are in heaven.
· Ecclesiastes 3:14 promises that this work God is doing in you will last forever.
· Hebrews 9:12 promises that God has obtained ETERNAL redemption for us!
· John 14:16, 17 says, "And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another comforter, that He may abide with you forever...for He dwelleth with you and shall be IN you."
· I Corinthians 6:19 says, "What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is IN you, which ye have of God...?" The Holy Spirit is IN you FOREVER. If you go to hell, God's HOLY SPIRIT would have to go to hell as well...and this, of course, is impossible.
· Ephesians 5:30 says "we are members of His body, of His flesh, of His bones," and vs. 30 goes on to explain that "This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church." If a saved person ever went to hell, part of CHRIST'S own body would go to hell, and this, too, is impossible.
· I Corinthians 3:11-15 explains that a Christian can, lose reward in heaven by doing bad works, but he is still saved. I Corinthians 5:5 says his body would be destroyed (God took the disobedient Christian home before his time), but his spirit was saved.
· Romans 5:8-11 says Christians are saved from wrath, are already reconciled, and have already received the atonement. God says we are saved. We are safe.
· I John 5:13 says, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God that ye may KNOW that ye HAVE ETERNAL LIFE."
· Ephesians 2:8, 9 says, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the GIFT of God, not of works, lest any man should boast."
· Romans 6:23 the Bible says,
"THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE"